Information that is gathered from visitors
By visiting with other websites, certain information may be automatically provided to us by your computer. For each visitor to our websites, our webservers automatically recognize the visitor’s log files which are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising. We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To assist the transactions that you request, such as booking a class and renting motor vehicles.
- To service your account with us, respond to your questions and contact you when necessary.
- To assist us in providing better opportunities and services.
- To protect our rights and property:
- We may combine the information that you submit to us with information related to your transactions with us, such as booking a lesson, a Road Test and/or a rental vehicle. Except where prohibited by law, we retain information we collect for commercially reasonable periods of time or in accordance with specific policies.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by our affiliates or us.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the Instructions, which are included in e-mail that you receive. You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Changes in Terms
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.