Instructor Applicants must have more than 2 years’ experiences to drive a car with valid D-class driver license in the United States.
Applicants must be the drivers who never have charged any felony and/or criminal offense since ever.
Applicants shall be employed by owner of the school in conditions of passing either the written test or the Road Test required by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles.
- No experience needed for office workers except legal matters.
- No office workers employed if found any criminal records or background.
Conditions for Employment:
- 2 to 3 qualified instructors will be employed yearly basis.
- Wages, salaries and other compensations are paid weekly or bi-weekly basis.
- Payment shall be made direct deposit system though a certain bank.
- Payment shall be made based on 100% commission system for all instructors.
- Payment shall be made hourly basis for all part timers.
- Compensation and Welfare:
- Full timers are entitled to 10 days of paid vacation a year.
All employees are entitled to at most 40 hours sick leave a year required by New York City.